At Tech Site Builder our goal is to give you all the tools you need to build an effective website. Today we're introducing a new feature that will help you make building your website even easier!
With the new front-end drag-and-drop page builder you can now edit your pages in a very visual way with more control over how it looks.
With the page builder you can:
- Position images and text with precision
- Build column-based layouts in minutes
- Save and reuse rows & modules
- Add custom CSS for ultimate design control
- Insert code so you can integrate in 3rd party scripts (finally!)
Now creating comuns on your page is a breeze!
Not only does the page builder make it easy to arrange the exact layout you want, but it also comes with a ton of advanced content modules. Here's a list of all the modules you get access to:
- Accordion - Creates an interactive accordion. Useful for an FAQ or Q&A pages.
- Call to Action - The call to action module allows you to call attention to content, i.e., specific services you offer or a special.
- Callout - The callout module is a more robust method of calling attention to content, very similar to the Call to Action module.
- Content Slider - Used to create robust content slide shows featuring images and/or rich text.
- Gallery - Insert a gallery of images from your Media Library or SmugMug.
- Tabs - Easily create tabular content.
- Number Counter - Create animated circle, number, and bar counters.
- Subscribe Form - Create newsletter signup forms that integrate with MailChimp, Mad Mimi, Constant Contact, and many others.
- Icon - Renders an icon on your page. Icons from FontAwesome, Foundation, and Dashicons are available.
- Icon Group - Insert a group of icons. Useful for building Social Media buttons.
- Posts - Create blog pages and post grids with images. Filterable by tags or categories.
- Post Carousel - Generates an animated carousel of blog, or custom post type, posts. Filterable by tags or categories.
- Post Slider - Generates an animated, magazine style slider of posts. Filterable by tags or categories.
- Pricing Table - Creates a simple pricing table, like the one on our pricing page.
- Slideshow - Renders a slide show of images from either your Media Library or SmugMug.
- Menu - Renders a native WordPress menu with several display and formatting options.
This is a game changer folks. You now have professional website design features available in an easy-to-use interface. And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
You can access the Page Builder in one of two ways:
And finally, here's a quick video walk-through of how the Page Builder works:
What do you think of the new page builder? Anything you wish it would do? Let us know in the comments below!